In order for team staff members to be added to the official OWHA roster, online registration must first be completed by each staff member:
2. If you have a login for the RAMP system from last year, please use that - otherwise create a new account. Use the FORGOT PASSWORD link if required - anyone who has difficulty logging in should contact us - DO NOT create a duplicate account.
3. Once logged in use the COACH/STAFF REGISTRATION option and enter all of the requested information - including updating certification information where required.
4. The NCCP (National Coaching Certification Program) certificate number is a required field. For managers and trainers that don't require any NCCP certification, please follow the directions below to get your NCCP#
5. There is of course no fee for staff registration. Once completed, registrants should receive a confirmation via email.
For questions or help with staff registration, please email: [email protected]
Getting your NCCP#
- Go to www.coach.ca
- Click on the tab called The Locker
- Click on “Don’t have an account? Create one now!”
- Check the box “I agree”
- Check the box “I want to create a Locker account for access to my transcript, eLearning opportunities, to sign up for coaching events, and more!” – Fill in your info – Click Register
- Login to your email account and open the verification email that was sent to you
- Click on the “click here” at the very end of the email
- Create a password
- Click submit
- Click on the Icon “Profile”
- In the left hand corner of your screen under your name is your NCCP#